any of you is looking for the low-rate quick loan
, then Lending Club is the best option available for you. Lending Club is one of the famous peer-to-peer lending companies in the United States. It offers borrowers quick loans at comparatively low-interest rates. We`ll talk about Lending Club Complaints and problems faced by borrowers when applying for a loan in this article.
Pre approved peer to peer loans LendingClub Scam? Lending Club Review
Problems Faced by Lending Club Borrowers
Problems faced by borrowers when applying for a loan are discussed here. By reviewing these Lending Club complaints, you can apply and get a low-rate loan from Lending Club without facing any problem.
When applying for a loan through Lending Club, the interest rate for some borrowers can be really high. If you are applying for $10,000, then you will have to pay an interest rate of 7%. But this can be high for some people up to 14%. Users can lower their interest rate through various ways. So people can save thousands of dollars through given below ways:
- Better credit score can result in lower interest rate.
- High amount of loan can result in higher interest rate. So try to apply for least amount that you need.
- Try to get a loan only for 3 years rather than 5.
- Large Number of Applications are Rejected
Other considerable complaint made by borrowers, when applying for a loan is that a large number of applications are rejected. So in order to get approved for a loan by Lending Club, the borrower must have a good job with decent salary. Also, they should have interest rate more than 660.
- Unavailability of Loans in few States
Lending Club offers loans in all states of America, except Iowa and West Virginia. So if you`re living in these two states, then it can be difficult for you get approved for a loan by Lending Club. This complaint is usually made by borrowers from these two states when applying for a loan.
Is Lending Club Safe?
Is Lending Club scam
? This is the frequently asked question by the borrowers while applying for a loan. Lending Club is the legit and safe place to get a loan. Lending Club offers great interest rate
to its borrowers and also it has a solid track record. So Lending Club is a trusted way to get a loan at a lower interest rate.
Lending Club Complaints and major problems faced by borrowers are mentioned above. By closely reviewing all Lending Club complaints, it is clear that Lending Club is a great option to get a loan at a lower interest rate.
For More Information:
If you are facing any other problem, when applying for Lending Club, then don’t worry. You can visit www.lendingclub.com for more information and also contact Customer Service Representative at 888-596-3157.
Thinking to apply for a quick loan? If any of you is looking to get a low-rate loan in the US, then Lending Club is one of the best options available for you. It is peer-to-peer lending company and offers unsecured personal loans up to $40,000. Lending Club allows various online services to its borrowers. All they have to do is to log in at www.lendingclub.com. The complete procedure for Lending Club Login is discussed in this article.
Lending Club Login Process
In order to log in to your Lending Club online account, simply follow the given procedure:
- First of all, turn on your PC and make sure that it is accessed with an internet connection.
- Then, open an internet browser and go to lendingclub.com.
- There you can see the option of “Sign-in” on the home page. Click on it.
- It will ask you enter your account email address and password. After entering email address and password, you can choose to remember your email.
- After that, click on the button “Sign-in” to finish this process.
Once you`re logged in to your account, you can get various online services. In case, any of you don’t remember your email password, then don’t worry. Click on the option “Forgot Password?” and complete the procedure to get access to your account back. So what are you waiting for? Just follow the given above Lending Club Login process. But if you don’t have your account, then you have to create a new one first.
How to Create New Account
If you are a new user, then you have to create your own account first. Just follow the given steps:
- Open an internet browser and go to www.lendingclub.com.
- Click on the option “Sign-in”. There go to “Don’t have an account yet?”
- Then select your state, account type, enter the email address and create a password.
- Click on the button “Next” to verify your identity.
- After verifying your identity, you can fund your account and choose an investment strategy as well.
Features of Online Account
After completing the Lending Club Login process, borrowers can get various online services. They can pay the bill online, get complete details of monthly payments and many more. So just log in to your Lending Club account online and manage your information with no difficulty.
If you`re facing any difficulty while completing Lending Club login process, then you can contact at 888-596-3157. Also, you can visit www.lendingclub.com for more information.